Trafalgar – Napoleon’s Navy
This show is a parallel show to Nelson’s Navy showing the build up to the battle from the French point of view, along with Napoleon’s cunning plan to send Admiral Villeneuve to the Caribbean with the hope of giving himself time to cross the English Channel.
The show starts with the popular song “We Will Turn England French”.
BRING YOUR ASSEMBLY TO LIFE WITH DRAMA
- THE SCRIPT – Which can be performed by as few as 10 or any number of children
- This Download includes both backing and rehearsal tracks so that even a non-music teacher can rehearse the children.
- A piano libretto Music Score.
- A reduced Art Pack for the costumes.
- A simple Fact Sheet giving the real historical facts.
This is a mini version of the parent show, including three songs.
Another example of how we are trying to make your life easier.
Trafalgar – Napoleon’s Navy Music Samples
We will Turn England French
Battle of Trafalgar