Term starts, your children need to have fun while learning history.
They used to do this by performing our historical musicals.
At the same time, they would:
- By default, learn their history
- Enjoy the songs
- Learn teamwork, without realising it
- Improve their literacy
- Learn to make the scenery, costumes and props from recycled materials
They still can with our new product “Read a Play in Class” at https://bit.ly/3lVe3pz you get:
- Historical Fact Sheets:
- As they are Factional, fictional stories based around the facts, we supply sheets giving the facts.
- The Play:
- The song lyrics are included, which can be read as poetry, they take the story along.
- A Resource Pack
- A set of worksheets are included that can be used independently of the shows.
- The Creaturama Art Pack:
- Think of the fun your children could have in class making scenery, costumes or even props from the time in history.